The Christian Life and Ministry Meeting Scheduler for 2016
Introducing the new CLM Explorer - a Windows software program for the Christian Life and Ministry Meeting.
13 years old and counting! Click here to see a history of changes over the years.
(The original TMS Explorer for 2015 is still available until we've transitioned into the new year).
- Handles the entire Life and Ministry Meeting
- Multi-language support
- Keep track of your students, their talk history, study points, setting history
- Schedule the assignments
- Print the assignment slips
- Print the schedule to post on the information board
- Print a handy worksheet for use during the school
- Print the Chairman's outline
- An Explorer-style "tree" for easy navigation
- Features an Outlook-style buttonbar
- Rich printing options including integration with MS Word with a variety of style templates
- Multi-language support; simply click File >> Select Language and choose your desired language
- "Live updates" ; download the latest version with new features and bug fixes as well as language updates
- Support for 3 schools
- Email reminders to your students
- The ability to block a student as unavailable. For example, they may be on vacation for a range of weeks, or might already have a part assigned on the Service Meeting for a particular date.
- Plus lots more features...
Available in These Languages
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Haitian Creole
Other languages are possible, contact me if you would like the program translated into something not in this list.