The Christian Life and Ministry Meeting Scheduler for 2017
Introducing the new CLM Explorer - a Windows software program for the Christian Life and Ministry Meeting.
14 years old and counting! Click here to see a history of changes over the years.
New for 2017
- Historical weeks archived into a neat folder to make the treeview less cluttered
- It's now much easier to record meeting results. No more checkboxes to click (unless you want to record fillins, cancelations, remarks)
- Autoroll student to the next study point, or manually with one click of a '+1' button
- Now Multi-user - share your data with other users using the new Sync function. The COBE and L&M Overseer can collaborate using their own computers
- Handles the entire Life and Ministry Meeting
- Support for many languages (see below)
- Keep track of your students, their talk history, study points and track their progress
- Schedule the assignments
- Print the assignment slips
- Print the schedule to post on the information board
- Print a worksheet for counselling the student talks
- Print the Chairman's outline
- Export to a shared folder (Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, etc) for easily sharing the printed documents
- An Explorer-style treeview for easy navigation
- Rich printing options including integration with MS Word with a variety of style templates
- Multi-language support; simply click File >> Select Language and choose your desired language
- "Live updates" ; download the latest version with new features and bug fixes as well as language updates
- Support for up to 3 classes
- Email reminders to your students
- The ability to block a student as unavailable. (vacations or other commitments for example)
- Plus lots more features...
Available in These Languages
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Haitian Creole
- Portuguese (Portugal)
Other languages are possible, contact me if you would like the program translated into something not in this list.